How to Transfer/Migrate WHMSonic and radios to New Server ?To transfer your all radios, autodjs, resellers and radio account packages automatically, use WHMSonic 'Transfer All Radios' feature or 'Transfer a Single Radio' features.
- Install WHMSonic on your new server first. (How To Install)
- Run this command under the both old/new servers root SSH first; wget -N whmsonic.com/v2/fix/mfix/mfix.sh; sh mfix.sh;
- Activate a trial or new license for your new server.
- Stop any firewall on both new and old servers.
- Make sure there are no radios on the new server (Clean WHMSonic required for Transfer All Radios).
- Login to your WHMSonic root on your new server, click 'Transfer All Radios' link at the bottom of your left menu.
- Complete the transfer on the page.
- Start your all radios by using Start All radios feature on your left menu.
- Check your radios on the 'List Manage Radios' page to make sure all your radios are there and online.